Monday, May 26, 2008

Nasal Delivery Technology!

So, everytime i drive anywhere i am bombarded by massive billboards and radio advertising for this "new" nasal delivery technology for erection problems, so what is it all about?

After some discussions with Lud and a few other people at work, we thought it might be a good idea to find more out about what was in this nasal spray.

The website states that it contains 2 ingredients, 1 that opens the blood vessels in the penis directly and 1 that stimulates the production of hormones in the brain that are responsible for erections.

I wanted to find out more information about these drugs, so i've written to them at the beginning of May to ask about the medications they use in the nasal spray and if the drugs are meant for other uses.......i am still waiting to hear back and i may phone them soon to get some answers!

I'll keep you posted on what the outcome is!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for looking that stuff up. The advertisements make it seem like such a big revolutionary process. Well nasal delivery is used for heaps and heaps of things. Anyone ever used viks up the nose? - or any one of a million things. I wish that people that provide suppositories would call it 'anal delivery technology' or antibiotic tablets ' oral delivery technology'
    Media people are so good at mystifying things - particulalry when it comes to S_E_X

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI ,
    Increase your revenue 100% of your blog by converting into free website.
    Convert your blog "yourname.blogspot.com" to www.yourname.com completely free.
    Become proud owner of the (.com) own site .
    we provide you free website+ free web hosting + list of your choice of scripts like(blog scripts,CMS scripts, forums scripts and many scripts) all the above services are absolutely free.
    You can also start earning money from your blog by referring your friends.
    Please visit www.hyperwebenable.com for more info.
    regards
    www.hyperwebenable.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:32 PM

    Hi Guys,

    My boyfriend decided that he wanted to try this stuff and ordered a months supply that cost him an arm and a leg.

    So I decided to do some research into it myself. I wanted to know what the ingredients were and after being on the phone to four different people, all who had no idea, I reached a receptionist who informed me that i wasn't allowed access to that information. I was told my boyfriend had to call through if I wanted to know.

    I remembered that one of the ingredients was tramadol which is a reaqlly strong pain killer. I know this because I use it myself. This struck me as odd because tramadol is a pain killer??

    Anyway it all sounds a bit dodgy to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep - Media makes money out of mystifying, and manipulating us all around sex. Particualrly making us think we are not 'good enough' at sex itself. Wouldnt it be nice for media to say - 'Hey we are all human, lets form loving happy relationships

    ReplyDelete