Monday, April 28, 2008

Introduction

Hi Everyone!!!

I'm new to the blogging scene and just thought that i might take a moment to intoduce myself.

My name is Kellie, I work at SHine SA as a Community Health Nurse and i have a background in Midwifery. I love the work that i do here and have a particular interest in working with young people, especially around teenage pregnancy and STI prevention.

I have recently just built a new house and gotten married, (which i don't recommend doing at the same time, how exhausting!) and i'm looking forward to seeing what the future holds.

I have done the SE&X Course with Lud, which i highly recommend and i am hoping that i can share some of my experiences and trends of working in sexual and reproductive health clinics and hopefully some useful information.

Please feel free to say hi or ask any questions and hopefully i can find the answers for you.

Cheers
Kellie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kellie,
    Welcome aboard.
    Thanks for the nice words as well.
    See you soon.
    Lud

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW congratulations on your marriage!! Yep - that's gutsy, building a house and getting married - I hope you got a well deserved honeymoon in there somewhere...

    ReplyDelete