Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Fantastic Resource

FEEL! THINK! ACT!
A guide to interactive drama for sexual and reproductive health with young people

This resource is fantastic. It is produced by the International HIV/AIDS Alliance, 2008

I have just been reading through this booklet. It has some great ideas and gives some really good and clear instructions for all sorts of activities. Not only that but it explains in simple language about issues such as confidentiality, community participation,personal values etc etc. I have already picked some of these activities to put into the next SE&X course that I will be running.

Lud

. Feel! Think! Act! A Guide to Interactive Drama for Sexual and Reproductive Health with Young People (2008, 191 pages, 3.37 MB)


3 comments:

  1. I've downloaded it - looks great! A lot of content here, I will look forward to looking at it in greater detail later. Certainly some fresh ideas to approach a whole range of topics. Are you particularly impressed with any specific part of the resource?
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chris,
    I actuaslly like ALL of it as a full resource. BUT.... I particulalry like trust activity 2 - Keeping a secret and also the activity on pg 17/18 called Protecting each other.and all of chapter 4 for facilitators.
    How is ASteaky bat life???
    Lud

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should read Streaky Bay life.

    ReplyDelete