Monday, February 18, 2008

Hi from Chris

Hi - I thought I should introduce myself, I'm Chris and Lud has asked me to contribute to youthnetwork....which is GREAT, really glad to be involved!
I live in Streaky Bay, a rural town on the west coast of South Australia and I am a youth worker in this area. It's a great job and I especially love being invited by schools to explore sexual health and sexual health issues with young people.
I completed the SE&X course with Shine SA in 2006 and it's up there with the best training I have ever done, the course gave me a tonne of confidence, information and a solid grounding in understanding the issues relating to sexual health - AND THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM!
I am married to Cass and we have 2 girls, 3 years and 3 months old. They are all great and I would have to say that raising kids is the most challenging thing we have EVER done....wow.
Anyway, looking forward to hearing from those of you who use youthnetwork and as it continues to blaze the sexual health trail. I'll try and post a photo of myself soon!!

chris.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:17 PM

    Well done master.
    Cant wait to hear more from the country folk.
    Lud

    ReplyDelete