Monday, December 10, 2012

Not all women bleed at first intercourse

Here is a great Podcast from Kinsey Confidential answering this question:

A great podcast to play for young women and men to dispel the idea that you can "tell" if someone is a virgin.

QUESTION: I had sex recently and have heard that most girls bleed when they have sex, but I never bled. I'm 17 years old. I am scared that there is something wrong with me. Can you please help me? My boyfriend is always asking me why I am stressed out and I want to tell him but I need an explanation for the cause of me not bleeding after I had sex. Also, it didn't really hurt when I had sex for the first time ever in my life. I am stressing my self out to the point I am making my self sick over this simple but upsetting thing.


CLICK HERE to listen


No comments:

Post a Comment