Thursday, April 08, 2010

Interesting Questions


Here are two interesting questions that were sent to msnbc.com sexual health

Q: Is there any evidence that the health of women who give up sex voluntarily deteriorates over time faster than those who continue to have a sex life? In this case, I talk a woman of 60 who gave up sex seven years ago for religious reasons and now faces a range of inexplicable digestive tract problems and lowered immune system functioning.

and

Q: Okay, this may seem weird. When my ex and I got intimate he could turn me on by the breath from his nose. When we would get hot and heavy, the smell from his nose was so intoxicating. OMG! I’ve only had the courage to ask one other person about this (my sister) and she has the same experience with her husband. I’ve never told my ex this — too weird. Since we broke up, we hook up occasionally but it’s not the same as when I was in love. Mind over matter or is there something more to it?

Go here to read the answers!!

To me this just shows the wonderful and varied world of sexuality.

Do you have any thoughts on this?? How nice that in the first question the discussion does talk about the healthy benifits of sex. On the other hand the answer doesn't seem to give much credence to people who choose not to have sex..

In the second question I am just glad that the person who wrote it was able to ask SOMEONE about it. I wish we could all feel free to engage in discourse on sexual health like we do about movies, or magazines, or or or or...

No comments:

Post a Comment