Thursday, February 04, 2010

Blogging about sexual health

As a person who blogs about sexual health I found this article from the Kinsey Institute very interesting. It is titled ' Blogging about sex - Invitation to harrassment?'

Well over the years that I have been blogging on the youthnetwork blog I have received lots of positive comments from readers. Sometimes people leave a comment on the blog itself but most often I recieve an email thanking me for some information that I have posted.

Occaisionally I recieve less than welcome comments. Such things as attacks on me personally or even threats.

Yes sex is a touchy subject ( pun intended) and yes we have many different ways of expressing this. Diversity is at the heart of our survival - so all diverse comments are welcome.

Any way:::: Go here to read more about what the Kinsey Blogger has to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment